<Game of Thrones spoilers below, you’ve been warned>
Ahead of tonight’s episode of Game of Thrones, let’s briefly review what happened last time:
- Sansa tells off Little Finger (yay! Queen of the North!)
- Sansa and Jon are leaving Castle Black, with new threads Sansa made (you work that needle point, girl)
- Tormund Giantsbane is smitten like a kitten (and we love it)
- Arya gets an assignment from the faceless men
- Renaissance ice zombies are on the move
- Bran’s direwolf dies
- We find out Bran-muffin and his time travel are the reason Hodor says Hodor 😦
Speaking of which, we also add to our GoT life lessons: always try to hold the door, it is after all, the polite thing to do.
Theories and questions for the next few episodes:
- 2 direwolves (Ghost and Nymeria) are still alive. Please George R.R., no more direwolf deaths
- Will Arya be able to complete her mission? I say 50-50 odds. But wouldn’t it be neat if Nymeria shows up and her appearance helps Arya decide if she really wants to be a faceless man? If not now, I’m hoping Nymeria shows up at some point, it would make Arya’s story arc even more interesting.
- Bri-mund amusement to continue. And why not? It’s our much needed glimmer of giggles and comic relief in the stark landscape of GoT (points to me on the pun).
- Bran-muffin will discover the truth of Jon’s parentage (though I’m guessing this won’t happen until close to the end of the season)
- Sansa and Jon aim to unite houses of the North under their banner – I think Little Finger and the Knights of the Vale will meet them at Riverrun to join forces.
- Oh and King’s landing – are we going to see the takedown of the barefoot creeper known as the High Sparrow? I certainly hope so.
Just a few more hours to go until the next installment of Game of Thrones. Are you ready?